Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 27

13 more days to go.

The toilet is fully functioning again! I finally told my housemates who relished my humiliation.

My skin is not so good. I don't know what has made it take a turn for the worse. I went home this weekend and ate quite a lot of pasta and bready things, which I've not had a lot of lately. I didn't think these things would be particularly aggravating so I don't know what's up. Maybe i'm stressed but I don't think so.
I'm going to try avoiding bread and pasta. Just for a bit.

I brought a new cream, Vichy 24hr Hydration because they didn't have my favourite avene stuff. I have to say I don't think it is as good, I felt a little tingling as I put it on (usually with Avene my skin feels calm straight away) but it seems to be doing a pretty good job.

I was starting to feel pretty fed up with not eating sugar. Until I made these....sugarless truffles!! Just amazing. It s wonderful to get that chocolate hit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment