Sunday 20 March 2011

Day 18

Feeling really good without the sugar - no longer full of rage. I'm still not being as healthy as I could be though, my sugar cravings have meant that I just eat anything in sight (without sugar). I'm hoping that these will eventually subside.
My skin hasn't changed a great deal. It's still dry. I have noticed its less red and less angry though.

I've been told cider vinegar really helps eczema and my google search seems to suggest its a bit of a cure-all (along with bleach baths - not cool, not ok. Does seem a convenient way of ensuring a clean tub though). Unfortunately they suggest taking it internally as well as topically.  Swallowing down a vinegar/water mixer seems a little alarming but I'm going to give it a good go. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment