Monday 11 April 2011

Day 40 (I think)

Tash face rash face. The itch is back.

Everything is angry and itchy and red raw sore.

The lack of sleep due to the persistent itchy has at least given me time to mull over the reasons for this sudden onset. I have my suspicions who is the blame but I'm not yet sure which one is the definite culprit. Picture the scene: my skin has been fairly happy, bit of a redness and itching, nothing special. It's a beautiful day. I take this opportunity to wash all my bedding and a lot of my clothes, innocently putting them outside to dry. I also spend a lot of time cleaning and washing dishes (gloved - different gloves to the ones mentioned previously, fear not). I did not take an antihistamine. I go to bed, showered and calm and wake up with a tingly itch all over, especially around my face and on my arms.

So its either mr. detergent or some kind of free radical pollen that hopped onto my linen when it was out.

Guess its time to go back to the washing machine and straighten things out, once and for all.


On a brighter note, this has made me suspect that emitting sugar is actually not of that great a benefit to me. Which is nice because I really want a chocolate bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment